- I am alive and well. It is Ramadan: Dear Ramadan, you make my food album a very interesting task. Yours truly, i-break-fast-with-gelatto
- Pictures are from the baptism of my host mothers grandson, Nathan. An event that took over the house for days.
- I have recently made purchases that are incredibly stupid and intelligent and fantastic at the same time. I will not regret any of them…. and we can talk about it all later.
- I’m being horribly slow at writing an article for work that I will tell you about, but its also terribly exciting.
- Days are beginning to whittle down. I wonder when you reach that tipping point where you already have nostalgia for the moment you’re in? Or maybe that means you’re just more present.
- I went to the Ile de Ngor yesterday, one of Senegals small islands right off the coast. Its what I imagine the French Riviera looking like. Pictures to come.
- It is now pouring outside.